Election Day is soon upon Montanan’s (and all states for that matter) and the process should be taken with all seriousness. There is a ‘learning curve’ on how best to vote for ‘quality assurance’ as you can see and read about in the flier below.
- Vote in person and ONLY on Election Day.
- Do NOT OPEN your ballot from home but bring it with you to the election office.
- If they tell you that you’ve already voted then present the ballot mailed to you and call the Sheriff and report that your identity has been stolen.
- If voting on a paper ballot bring (and use) only a BLUE ballpoint pen.
- Do NOT vote for someone you despise; (read the end above for details).
It is vitally important to vote and vote properly! Everyone be sure to get out and vote! Make sure to share this article with all your friends and family statewide.