It’s hard to believe and imagine, but no, the following information isn’t the script for a Sci-Fi movie. Aman Jabbi (expert in DigitalID and Smart Cities) has shared the story below via a friend of his in the United Kingdom. His friend asked his opinion on the matter as he then reveals the information for us in which to study and educate ourselves.
A dear friend from the UK brought ONE SMALL TOWN (OST) to my attention a few weeks ago and asked me to weigh in on it. It is an initiative being pushed as an alternative to the globalist agenda by building local solutions via #CONTRIBUTIONISM and #TOKENS. A way to thrive locally by starting businesses in small towns and communities via business models that do not rely on value creation, but rather, contribution of one’s time/labor. Whether the initiators and founders of this effort know it or not, it is a #TrojanHorse for #COMMUNITARIANISM and also, the #DigitalID.
My commentary and initial analysis:
– OST is incorporated in South Africa and is being pushed as a global movement
– Monthly basket of goods (UBI = Universal Basic Income)
– Monthly cash dividends – EQUAL share of 60% net profits from ALL businesses (equalization of the proletariat)
– ONE INFINITY TOKEN for every three hours of LABOUR
– OST Model requires individuals of the “community” to sign up and donate THREE HOURS of their time PER WEEK (No qualitative or quantitative measures of the output)
– LABOUR in itself does not equal VALUE CREATION
– FREE labour = Slavery (Cost basis for the business is computed as ZERO)
– 3 hr shift Infinity Token deposited directly to their DIGITAL WALLET (Trojan horse for a Digital ID)
– Community MUST CREATE a legal CORPORATE ENTITY – all corporations have bylaws and charters and ultimately must align with the communist charter of the parent corporation (Note: UN SDGs)
– Net Profit Revenue Split:
— 60% to community co-op
— 30% to investor (This is ludicrous as there is no discussion of the pre-money valuation of the business and the people; no discussion on how much money will be invested; to give away 30% of the business share to an investor without value judgment or negotiations is essentially enslaving the community) -> STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
— 10% to OST head office for operational costs (Royalties, IP use, land rentals etc.)
COMMUNITY DRIVEN STRUCTURE (Driven by “US”)
Economic model that follows UBUNTU fundamentals:
– Unity in the community (any individual or group of individuals who don’t align with the equalization aspect will be ostracized).
– Creating and sharing abundance for all (equalization; inversion in “abundance”)
– (Any form of) CAPITALISM replaced by CONTRIBUTIONISM (Value Creation replaced by hourly labour)
– OST is a BLOCKCHAIN platform (see my Facebook post on blockchains and how they will be used to enslave society)
– “A successful team is a group of many hands and one mind” – AI controlled (HIVE MIND) – master with many slaves
– “Competition does not help people” (Michael Tellinger video on YouTube)
– Participating in joy of what we create COLLECTIVELY
– All good things should be available to us all the time!!!!
– Abundance + Prosperity by working 3 hours/week!
– All Business profits (and losses) will be put into one pool and then distributed EQUALLY amongst all members -> EQUALIZATION OF WEALTH/OUTCOMES regardless of merit, value creation and creativity. Labour hours driven metrics.
One Small Town ONE BIG LIE!
By Aman Jabbi-